1) Is there a relationship between product (level of treadmill) and gender? Test at the 5% level of significance, and show all 6 steps of the hypothesis testing procedure. In step 6, be sure to indicate why the company would want to know if there is such a relationship! HINT: first make a pivot table with product in the rows and gender in the columns. Those are your observed frequencies. Then find the expected frequencies and your chi-square. NOTE: do you understand why this is chapter 12 material and not chapter 13 material?
2) Is there a relationship between a person’s age and the number of miles they intend to walk/run on the treadmill each week? And can you predict the number of miles a 27-year-old would walk/run? Here’s what I’d like you to do.
· First form a scatter diagram. Does there seem to be a linear relationship between age and miles?
· Now run the regression procedure that can use age as a predictor of miles. Remember, all of this is to be done using Excel…no hand calculations are necessary!
· Interpret the correlation coefficient and the coefficient of determination in practical form.
· Predict the number of miles a 27-year-old would walk/run
· Interpret the slope
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Over the years, our Written Assignments has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keeps up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention to deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Written Assignments, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Written Assignments has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing paper services provider. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Written Assignments, we prioritize all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Be assured that you’ll get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure your paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as many details as possible in the place order section.