Reason for your “False” answers (specify the question number and a brief explanation below):
12 true/false [5 pts. plus 2 pt. bonus]
1. The aggregate supply (AS) – aggregate demand (AD) model can be used to analyze short run economic events, but not long run changes.
2. According to the quantity theory of money, if the money supply is $3 trillion, the price level is 1.5 and the velocity is 2, then the level of real (or aggregate) output is $6 trillion.
3. If we expect future inflation, the short run AS will increase.
4. When shifts occur to the short run AS there is no self-correcting mechanism that will restore long run equilibrium.
5. Keynesian views on managing aggregate demand broke down during the economic instability that occurred in the 1970s.
6. The founder of the monetarist school of thought was Milton Friedman.
7. While there are differences between the two schools of thought, both Keynesians and monetarists believe that we should first use fiscal policies to stabilize an economy.
8. According to Friedman, Keynes argued that the most insidious way to destroy a nation is to destroy its money.
9. Friedman contends that Keynes was a bad influence on the intellectual climate by arguing for government to solve all our problems.
10. If we follow Laura Tyson’s advice, we should be saving less of our income at least in the short run.
11. According the posting on HansEconomics, there is a perfectly logical explanation of business cycles and that is Austrian economics.
12. It was Robert Higgs who proposed that the length of the Great Depression was due to “regime uncertainty.”
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Over the years, our Written Assignments has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keeps up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention to deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Written Assignments, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Written Assignments has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing paper services provider. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Written Assignments, we prioritize all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Be assured that you’ll get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure your paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as many details as possible in the place order section.