The money back guarantee allows for the customer to request a reimbursement for any of the cases below.
In case the request of the customer does not fit into any of the below categories, he or she can contact the Support Team and discuss the nature of request and the issue will be reconsidered.
When a customer cancels an order the following rules will apply:
1. 100% compensation will occur when a customer cancels an order and no writer has been assigned.
2. 70% compensation will be made when a writer has been assigned since the work of the writer should at least be compensated.
3. 50% compensation will be made when the writer has been assigned and the deadline has passed more than half.
When an order has been cancelled, the customer cannot make use of any of the drafts or products that have been provided before the cancellation. All copyrights will go back to the company.
In case of a late delivery of an order, the customer is entitled to a compensation. The compensation is usually calculated separately depending on the initial deadline and the time of delay.
Long-term orders of more than 14 days will have a compensation of 7%.
Compensation for the delay cannot be provided when:
1. The delay was as a result of actions made by the customer. This could include delays of payment, delay in providing necessary resources or failure to respond to questions or requests from the support representatives.
2. Customer providing a voluntary extension of the deadline.
3. An inability to receive the order as a result of technical compensation from the customer.
1. If the customer has not been satisfied with the quality of the order and would like to get compensated, the Quality Assurance Department will do the investigation. The customer will have to provide a detailed feedback that shows that their instructions were not met.
Note: In case a bad quality claim has been filed and the order had been previously sent for revision, then the compensation will not exceed 70% as it indicates that the customer partially approved for some sections of the essay writing service.
2. If the claim for compensation is as a result of a bad grade, such claims may not be considered. The company strives to create orders for references purposes and are thus not ready for any submissions.
3. The compensation request for an order with 3 – 6-hour deadline may be declined due to the urgency to rushing in completing an order that compromises the quality.
4. If the claim for the compensation for the order is that it has been plagiarized, then a Turnitin.com report will be required. No other reports will be used when conducting an investigation by the company.
The client will have to make a compensation request by first contacting the Support Team within 2 months after the order has been completed.
The representatives will require up to 5 days to review the request and will contact the Customer with a resolution by phone or by e-mail.
The company will not be responsible for Bank Transfer fees or any possible delays that occur when issuing Bank services.
Get in touch with us here today. You can always be assured that your money is safe with us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.